Conditions for translating books From and to Arabic:
- The Publishing House must be licensed in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The publisher should provide all required legal documentation
- The book[s] submitted for the grant must not have been previously translated and published in the same language
- The submitted book should enrich the cultural scene
- The publishing house must obtain the translation and publishing rights prior to translation
- The Literature, Publishing and Translation Commission has the right to make exceptions to the above conditions as the commission deems appropriate.
- Translating academic and cultural periodicals from and into Arabic.
- Translating books from and into Arabic.